Who are BC TEAL‘s Supporting Institutions?
BC TEAL‘s Supporting Institutions are educational institutions, associations and schools who are concerned with teaching English as an additional language. Supporting Institutions help BC TEAL support professionalism in EAL instruction, and enhance the profile of EAL in BC.
What are the benefits of becoming a BC TEAL Supporting Institution?
- A certificate of support
- One free individual BC TEAL membership for an employee of the institution
- A 10% discount on BC TEAL Conference Registration Rates for all employees of the institution
- Priority status for hosting BC TEAL events
- One vote at the BC TEAL Annual General Meeting
- A direct link to the institution‘s website via the BC TEAL website
- Four free postings on the BC TEAL website (ie. employment, program, general announcements)
- One complimentary 3 x 2 business card size advertisement in the newsletter per year (on request)
- Use of the BC TEAL logo
- Special quote for Group Benefits program for your institution with Benefy
How can my institution become a Supporting Institution?
If your school or organization is interested in becoming Supporting Institution for BC TEAL you can register online here. Please select Institution – One Year option.
The fee for becoming a Supporting Institution is $350/year (including GST).
CURRENT BC TEAL SUPPORTING INSTITUTIONS
Please note: BC TEAL is not an accrediting association and institutional support does not imply that BC TEAL endorses or promotes Supporting Institutions.
- Capilano University
- College of the Rockies
- Coquitlam College
- Coquitlam Continuing Education, SD43
- Douglas College - English Language Learning and Acquisition
- Douglas College - Surrey Training Group (LINC Program)
- Education First
- English Language Institute | Faculty of Education
- ISS Language and Career College of BC
- iTEP International
- Langara Continuing Studies – LEAP
- MOSAIC English Language Programs
- New Directions
- Pacific Immigrant Resources Society
- Right Path International College
- School District No. 43 (Coquitlam)
- Selkirk College - International Education
- SFU - English Language and Culture
- SFU - Department of Linguistics
- TWU - Trinity Language Center
- University of British Columbia - English Language Institute
- UBCO - English as an Additional Language Programs
- Univerisity of the Fraser Valley
- Vancouver Community College - ESL
- Vancouver Community College - LINC
- Vancouver International College - Career Campus
- Vancouver Island University - English Language Centre
Become a supporting Institution
Support the work of BC TEAL in providing professionalism in EAL instruction, and enhenceing the profile of EAL in BC!